Friday, September 28, 2012

Organizing My Bracelets


     Yesterday I showed you this spinning rack that I found at a yard sale for $1.

 
At first, I figured that I'd use it in my craft space, but the more I looked at it, the more I thought I could find a better use for it.
 
I have a slew of bracelets-so many that they were overflowing the basket where I keep them. I've been meaning to find new storage for them. That's where my idea was born.
 
 
I cut a doily place mat to line the bottom so the bracelets wouldn't slip out.
Then I organized them by color.
 
 
 
I think this is great- now I'll be able to get more use out of my bracelets. No more digging around trying to find the right color!
 
Definitely a dollar well spent:)
Next time you come across a nifty storage container, try thinking outside the box for ways to use it.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
1 John 3:18
 
 
     This post is linked to Happy Hour Projects, Tatertots and Jello, 52 Mantles, and My Repurposed Life.

1 comment:

Kirstin @ Hello Kirsti said...

Perfect solution for those large braclets, and it's like you're "shopping" each time you pick one out. Depending on your decor it could look cute painted too =)